We prepare annual Income Tax returns for chargeable persons such as proprietary directors, individuals with rental income, deposit interest or dividend income, sole traders and seafarers.

We also prepare returns for those who feel they might be due some tax back for the tax year in question. For example individuals can claim tax relief / tax credits for being a home carer, being a single parent, taking care of a dependant relative, medical expenditure incurred, tuition fees paid, pension contributions made, medical insurance premiums paid, and rent paid in respect of residential accommodation. If you feel you might be due an income tax refund you should seek professional advice as soon as possible as claims for refunds must be made within four years of the end of the year to which the claim relates.