The successful candidate will be become part of a team of highly trained professionals, delivering quality professional service to our Clients. The ideal candidate is likely to be qualified and have experience of working on their own initiative with portfolio responsibility within a practicing firm of accountants.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team.
- A drive to develop and pursue a career in a busy Accountancy Practice.
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects for suitable candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter to James O’Donovan, Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TAX ASSISTANT MANAGER
(FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE)
Flexible working hours if required will be considered.
The ideal candidate will be:
- AITI or CTA qualified with post qualification experience in practice.
- Have excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Have experience in delivering/managing compliance services for personal and corporate clients.
- Experienced in advising on tax consultancy matters across all tax heads.
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners and ability to deal with Revenue Audits.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Tax Senior wishing to progress.
A generous remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Candidates wishing to be considered should forward applications to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged and dealt with in the strictest confidence.