The successful candidate will be become part of a team of highly trained professionals, delivering quality professional service to our Clients. The ideal candidate is likely to be qualified and have experience of working on their own initiative with portfolio responsibility within a practicing firm of accountants.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team.
- A drive to develop and pursue a career in a busy Accountancy Practice.
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects for suitable candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter to James O’Donovan, Partner (email@example.com).
Assistant Tax Manager
We require an individual with the required personal attributes, who has the ability to fill and expand the role and undertake the responsibilities of the position. The position may suit candidates who wish to avail of flexible working hours.
The successful candidate is likely to be an individual who is: –
- Ideally qualified AITI or CTA with minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience, with a good technical background.
- Is probably currently working as an Assistant Tax Manager or experienced Tax Senior.
- Has the ambition to assist in leading, managing and developing the delivery of tax services to a varied client portfolio.
- Has excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with the ability to lead and manage in a team environment.
The role will involve: –
- Reporting directly to Partners.
- Management of compliance tax work.
- Management of Tax Services including billing and recovery.
- Marketing and Development of Tax Services.
A generous remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Candidates wishing to be considered should forward Applications with C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:-
O’Donovan Lavin, Chartered Accountants, 1 Mount Kennett Place, Henry St., Limerick