O’Donovan Lavin’s company secretarial team provides specialist expertise, reducing the onerous administration burden on our clients. Our highly professional approach ensures a confidential, efficient and quality service.
Our expertise in this area is proven over the years and we will make sure that the secretarial returns are submitted to the Companies Registration Office on time and hence avoiding late filing penalties and also possible criminal prosecution.
Working closely with our audit, corporate finance and tax teams, we offer a broad range of services:
- Company incorporation
- Registration of business names
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Filing of Annual Returns
- Change of business address
- Changes of directors/secretary
- Share issues and transfers
- Provision of Registered Office
- Dealing with Company strike-off